Anthony M. Georges-Pierre, Esq.
Partner at Remer & Georges-Pierre PLLC
Attorney Anthony M. Georges-Pierre is a founding partner and trial attorney
of Remer & Georges-Pierre PLLC. He is a former senior advisor to the
City of Miami Mayor, a former executive director of the City of Miami
Sister Cities Program, and has litigated hundreds of claims on behalf
of employees seeking unpaid overtime wages.
It is because of this intimate familiarity with the Fair Labor Standards
Act that Lexis/Nexis and Martindale-Hubble ranked Remer & Georges-Pierre
PLLC third out of 527 FLSA class-action lawsuits filed in the Southern
District of Florida in the "Counsel to Counsel March 2005" edition of the
Attorney Georges-Pierre has also presented victorious appeals and oral
arguments before the State of Florida Third District Court of Appeals.
Areas of practice:
- State and federal court litigation
- Labor and employment
- Corporate law
Personal injury law
Professional recognition and associations:
- Florida Bar Association
- 2014 Top Lawyers in Florida Highest in Ethical Standards & Professional
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
- Progressive Black Men, Inc.
- Haitian-American Foundation, Inc.
- North Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Haitian Academy of Entertainment & Culture Committee
- 5000 Role Models of Excellence
- Lifetime Charter Member in Best Attorneys of America
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer-Rated for Highest Level of Professional
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court Northern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Roger Williams University, School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science
- John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University,Senior Executives
- University of Miami/Kellogg Foundation, Community Leadership Fellowship
Call Remer & Georges-Pierre PLLC at 305.416.5000 or
contact our firm online. Learn more about how we can help you during a
free initial consultation.