Jason S. Remer
Founding Partner at Remer & Georges-Pierre PLLC
Jason S. Remer, Esq., partner of the firm, is a graduate of the University
of Miami and earned his Juris Doctorate from Loyola University in 1998.
Mr. Remer practices in the areas of employment law, general corporate law,
and personal injury law. Mr. Remer has over 15 years of experience in
general civil litigation and jury trial experience. He is a current member
of the Florida Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Remer has litigated hundreds of state and federal court lawsuits representing
both plaintiffs and defendants.
Areas of practice:
- Labor and employment
- Corporate law
- Personal injury law
- The Florida Bar in 1999
- The Federal Bar for the United States District Court Southern District
of Florida in 1999
- The Federal Bar for the United States District Court Middle District of
Florida in 2003
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit in 2004
- Bachelor in Science, University of Miami
- Juris Doctor, Loyola University Law School
Contact Remer & Georges-Pierre PLLC online or call 305.416.5000 to schedule your