H&R Block Employees in Florida
Tax Preparers & Office Coordinators at H&R Block
- Have you worked for H&R Block as a Tax Preparer or Office Coordinator in the last three years?
- Did you ever work hours for H&R Block "off the clock" or were you not paid for hours you worked?
- Did you ever take mandatory classes for H&R Block without pay for those hours?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, you may be entitled to recover your unpaid wages. Turn to an employment lawyer in Miami at Remer, Georges-Pierre & Hoogerwoerd, PLLC. We have years of experience combined. Contact us today.
- Call (305) 416-5000
- Ask for Jason S. Remer, Esq.
- Your initial consultation is free.
- No Fees or Costs if No Recovery.
- Se habla Español.
- Understand and Claim Your Working Off-the-Clock Compensation
- Claiming Your Unpaid Overtime Wages: Florida Labor Laws
- Why Should You Hire an Unpaid Wages Attorney to Claim Your Unpaid Wages?
We have locations in Miami and serve those in Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Monroe County, and Orange County. This includes Aventura, Boca Raton, Coral Gables, Hollywood, Jacksonville, Lauderdale, Naples, Orlando, North Miami, South Miami, Miami Beach, North Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, Palm Beach, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Sunrise, Tampa, and West Palm Beach.