Max L. Horowitz, Esq. is an experienced litigator in the areas of unpaid wages, workplace discrimination, unlawful retaliation, personal injury, and worker's compensation claims. Mr. Horowitz was born and raised in South Florida and is keenly aware of the unique workplace culture of Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties. He received his Juris Doctorate from the Syracuse University College of Law, where he was the President of the Entertainment and Sports Law Society. Mr. Horowitz was one of only two students in his graduating class to receive a Certificate of Completion for the Entertainment and Sports Law Curricular Program at Syracuse Law. He graduated cum laude from the Florida State University, where he was included on the Dean's List for multiple semesters. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing.
Mr. Horowitz has been playing hockey since he was five years old, and enjoys live sporting events of all kinds. He is admitted to practice by the Florida Bar and the Bar of the District of Columbia.
Areas of Practice
- Labor and Employment
- Personal Injury
- Sports Law
- Entertainment Law
- Intellectual Property
- State and Federal Litigation
- Florida Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Syracuse University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Florida State University, cum laude, Bachelor of Arts